We’re sorry, but Mother Nature is not cooperating with our outdoor event. We’ve made the difficult decision to cancel. With this week’s weather we have been unable to create a safe and fun venue for the kids at the farm. Our apologies!
We’ll celebrate spring with:
*There will be no inclement weater date for this event. If cancelled, an e-mail will be sent by 9 a.m. to the registration e-mail on file.
Special Thanks to Our Sponsors!