Sometimes you may be faced with a showing and very little notice, but you’ll still need your home to look its best. To maximize your limited time, focus on the things potential buyers will notice first:
- Sweep the front porch and steps, and pick up any out-of-place items from the yard or porch
- Put dirty dishes in the dishwasher, or wash them quickly
- Throw dirty laundry in the washing machine
- Open the curtains or blinds and turn all the lights on
- Wipe counters and tables clean
- Quickly vacuum – hit the high traffic spots first and go back for the other places, time permitting
- Make the beds
- Light a pleasant candle to create an inviting aroma
- Then hit the road, knowing your home will shine for your visitors!
Looking for more tips for making your home sparkle, drop us a line and we’ll send you a detailed list to help you prepare your home for sale!