With the huge *final* blowout snowstorm heading our way we thought it best to embrace it … And what is a snowstorm without sledding??
Without further adieu below are what we found to be the best sledding hills
1) Centennial High School ; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=al9jYl4JGss
2) Mt. Albert off of Carroll Mill (Some say this is the best sledding site in Howard)
3) The hill right by the Fairway Hills golf course clubhouse
4) The hill behind Bonnie Branch Middle School in Elkridge
5) Hill behind Folly Quarter Middle School
We would love to hear where your favorite hill is!
Have fun, bundle up and please be safe!