Whether you are a first-time homebuyer or lived in your house for decades, it’s always helpful to have the latest connections, trends and tips for a great homeowner experience. Let us help take the guesswork out of choosing the best home app for your everyday needs.
This collection of top-rated mobile apps is sure to offer you just what you need to add the perfect touch to your new (or older) home. From the local handyman to the coolest technology, these helpful tools are sure to please. And the best part? They are all free! Find your ideal solution right at the tap of your phone!
1. Next Door: Get connected with your neighbors in this online community center. Learn about the latest news, events and items for sale right in your neighborhood.
2. Thumbtack: Find the most reliable contractors and service near you with this easy-to-use app. See pricing estimates, reviews, and start chatting with the professional you are looking to hire. From Landscapers to cleaning service, let Thumbtack do the research for you!
3. Pinterest: Feeling creative? Discover home styling ideas, DIY projects and recipes posted from around the world. Whether you are looking to redesign your living room or start a meal-prep plan, Pinterest has the tips and inspiration to get you started.
4. ColorSmart by BEHR: Easily access a world of colors for your next painting project. The color match and preview features allow you to perfect the look of your room against your current style before you even head to the store.
5. HomeAdvisor: Before you begin your repair or remodeling project, get an upfront preview of reviews and cost estimates. Easily book your appointment directly in this mobile app.
6. SmartThings: Turn your home into the next smart house with this home automation system. Control and monitor your compatible devices directly from your phone. Easily adjust lights, locks and sensors to compliment your daily needs.
7. DoorDash: We all have the nights we don’t feel like cooking— or driving. Beyond the standard restaurants that deliver is a world of delicious options. Allow the Doordash service to pick up and deliver your cravings from your favorite food spots.
8. Neighbors by Ring: Share and receive crime and safety alerts in this modern-day neighborhood watch program. Instantly view real-time notifications from neighbors and law enforcement to help create safer neighborhoods.
9. Bambino: This app reinvents the way parents find, book and pay trusted neighborhood babysitters. Using a private social network, this service connects you to local sitters that are recommended by your neighbors.
10. Recipe Keeper: Warm your kitchen (and your family’s bellies) with this meal planning app. Organize your recipes, shopping lists and meal preparations in one place for your ultimate go-to cookbook!
Turning your house into a home is not done through an app, but they sure help make ownership easy! The Kittleman Group is here to help with every step of the real estate process. That’s how creating the perfect home experience is supposed to be. Let us show you or a friend how real estate is done! Contact us today 301-785-5893.